Ember.js video documentary released
|Richard Harris in HTML5 Wednesday, February 13, 2019|
Honeypot.io based in Berlin has released an open-source documentary on the story of Ember.js. The documentary was filmed with Yehuda Katz and Tom Dale, the co-creators of Ember.js and shot in Portland, New York, Amsterdam, Dublin and Munich.
It tells the story of how Ember.js came to be and the life-altering decisions that go into making open-source software.
Besides being an interesting piece of content for developers and open-source enthusiasts around the world, the documentary also addresses the human element of open-source software and the power of community.
The 25+ minute video covers a wide range of topics surrounding Ember.js from Strobe, pair programming, Intercom's, and Simplab's adoption of Ember.js, the momentum of Angular, and more. The main focus of the video is obviously Ember.js but there is a neat contrast of other solutions in the industry compared to Ember, which helps make their case even stronger.
It's definitely worth checking out, watch the entire documentary of Ember.js here.
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more