Embarcadero Launches Newest Version of RAD Studio XE5 with Native Android, Windows and iOS Support
Friday, September 13, 2013
RAD Studio XE5 provides native, CPU executable code from one codebase with access to common mobile device sensors/services and use of on-device, cloud, or enterprise data. Development teams can prototype and develop native apps in standard C++ or Delphi programming languages for multiple devices simultaneously. New REST client support allows connection to any REST based service including social networks, MBaaS, payment services, storage, and more.
Read more: http://www.embarcadero.com/products/rad-studio/wha...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more