Earn Your Android Basics Nanodegree From Google and Udacity
Thursday, June 23, 2016
Google and Udacity are launching a new Android Basics Nanodegree offering a series of courses and services that introduce Android app creation to those unfamiliar with Android app development. The program costs $199US per month.
Participants can learn at their own pace how to use Android Studio to design app user interfaces and implement user interactions using the Java programming language. Upon completing the Android Basics Nanodegree, participants will also have the opportunity to continue learning with the Career-track Android Nanodegree (for intermediate developers).
All of the individual courses that make up the Nanodegree are available online at udacity.com/google. Udacity paid services include access to coaches, guidance on projects, help staying on track, career counseling, and a certificate upon completion.
Participant will be exposed to introductory concepts to learn the following skills:
- Build app user interfaces
- Implement user interactions
- Store information in a database
- Pull data from the internet into your app
- Identify and fix unexpected behavior in the app
- Localize your app to support other languages
Read more: https://www.udacity.com/course/android-developer-n...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more