Dynatrace Application Monitoring Solutions Now Available Through Pivotal Cloud Foundry
Wednesday, May 25, 2016
Dynatrace has announced that developers can now deploy its application performance management solutions through the Pivotal Cloud Foundry. With the announcement, Dynatrace is making available its Application Monitoring Service Broker Tile and Buildpack Extensions for Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF).
The integration will allow users to collect analytics for applications running on PCF, allowing them to detect and act on performance shortcomings and optimize end-to-end transaction latencies. The collaboration creates new opportunities for both companies’ customer bases – particularly those focused on Cloud Native application development and multi-cloud deployments.
The new integration offers the opportunity to:
- Gain a complete view of transactions across their portfolio of apps and microservices.
- Identify and resolve application performance issues.
- Create performance baselines to ensure great end-user experience before and after migration.
Read more: http://www.dynatrace.com/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more