Digital Automation Intelligence (DAI) platform updates from Eggplant
|Christian Hargrave in Application Testing Thursday, January 30, 2020|
Eggplant unveils new capabilities that further simplify its AI-driven automation solution enhancing the quality of software.
Eggplant announced the latest version of its Digital Automation Intelligence (DAI) Platform. The new capabilities further democratize intelligent test automation, enabling organizations to improve the quality of the digital experiences they are delivering.
The fate of digital organizations is dependent on their ability to rapidly deliver products that delight users and intelligent automation is now critical in the race to scale and optimize DevOps. Eggplant’s DAI Platform makes it easier for users to simplify and optimize software test creation, maintenance, and execution. The new user interface brings together all aspects of the testing lifecycle including asset creation and editing, test definition, reporting, and advanced analysis, into a unified experience for technical and business users. By creating one uniform user experience, the solution dramatically improves how teams test. In addition to providing an overview for all users, it then allows specific users to easily drill into details within the same environment.
The DAI Platform is the only AI-driven test automation solution to automate every aspect of the testing lifecycle through AI, machine learning, and analytics delivering continuous intelligent test automation focused on the user experience and business outcomes.
New additions to Eggplant’s DAI Platform include:
- Testing real user journeys: Define tests based on actual user journeys automatically sourced from real users, therefore increasing the quality by focusing on testing in areas that impact the business.
- Rapid guided test case triage: Highlights problematic areas so that the business tester can quickly and seamlessly move from overview through to the relevant log files and screenshots, and back again.
- Intelligent test scheduling: This seamlessly combines automated exploratory testing and fixed regression packs, which dramatically simplifies testing scenarios by automatically enabling testing to be considered in business terms, such as coverage of a digital twin, rather than only how many manually defined test cases have been run. Systems under test can quickly be defined and categorized. This enables future tests to optimize the available resources and also state-specific device capabilities if required.
"The ability to quickly and easily automate the entire testing lifecycle across any platform with our AI-powered automation platform provides our customers with a significant advantage. Our DAI Platform is transforming the quality and speed of delivery of software and applications--supporting our mission to rid the world of bad software." --Gareth Smith, CTO Eggplant
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more