DH2i expands to the Asia Pacific Market
Wednesday, January 4, 2017
DH2i Company has announced the expansion of its DxAdvantage Partner Program into the Asia Pacific (APAC) market. Key to the expansion is the addition of Korea Cyber Tech Inc. and ApON Innovative Solutions to the DH2i DxAdvantage Partner Program. This strategic partnership enables them to be providers of DxEnterprise software.
According to Gartner's recently published Forecast: Enterprise Software Markets, Worldwide 2013-2020 4Q16 Update (December 16, 2016), the forecast for 2016 global spending for enterprise software will be "$367.3 billion in constant U.S. dollars, with growth of 6.9% over 2015." The emerging Asia/Pacific market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.5% through 2020.
DH2i's DxEnterprise features a Microsoft SQL Server management technology that enables workload and data portability-as well as high availability for any Windows Server application or service. This pioneering technology creates a framework for orchestrating datacenter management, high availability/disaster tolerance and policy-based SLA management.They leverage native Windows file system (NTFS) and shared or replicated storage technology to coordinate access to a pool of disk resources in a cluster. This enables consistent disk presentation no matter which host the container is active on. Their enterprise program can support any current version or edition of SQL Server and Windows Server OS across any physical, virtual or hybrid infrastructure.
About the program
DH2i's DxAdvantage Partner Program provides channel partners with the ability to integrate DxEnterprise mobility, orchestration, HA/DR and multi-subnet support into their existing offerings. Program enrollment also entitles partners to a comprehensive set of tools and collateral that promise to reduce sales cycles, enhance trusted advisor status and dramatically increase revenue, including but not limited to:
- MSP and hosting opportunities
- Rich discounts and other incentives
- Extensive technical and sales training
- Sales tools and marketing support
- Service support
- Opportunity registration for margin protection
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more