DevOps Enterprise Summit 2016 Dates Announced
|Stuart Parkerson in DevOps Wednesday, March 2, 2016|
IT Revolution has announced the 2016 dates for its DevOps Enterprise Summit 2016, a DevOps centric conference focusing on the challenges large, complex organizations face in implementing DevOps principles and practices.
The event will be held November 7–9, 2016 at the Hilton San Francisco Union Square and will feature presentations from Fortune 1000 brands that leverage DevOps to thrive within an increasingly software-driven economy.
DevOps Enterprise Summit’s event programming emphasizes both evolving technical and architectural practices, and the methods needed to lead widespread change efforts in large organizations. The goal of the event is to facilitate learning into the tools and practices needed to develop and deploy software faster, and to win in the marketplace. Attendees will have access to keynotes, panels, breakouts, a community space for spontaneous gatherings and an expo hall.
Read more: http://events.itrevolution.com/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more