Delphix 5.0 Release Offers Fully Integrated Data Masking
|Stuart Parkerson in Agile Thursday, April 7, 2016|
Delphix had announced technology enhancements to it data operations platform designed to accelerate and simplify secure application development in the data center and in the cloud. Delphix 5.0 introduces a new data-masking capability, Selective Data Distribution, support for IBM DB2 and expanded support for Oracle E-Business Suite.
The Delphix platform is offered as Data as a Service providing self-service access to virtualized data across the application lifecycle. By virtualizing and automating data delivery, Delphix provides environment setup, refresh, reset, branching, and sharing, eliminating obstacles to achieving continuous integration and continuous delivery. The platform provides self-service access to high quality test data; fast data refresh, bookmark, rollback via GUI, API, or CLI; and integrated test data.
Updates associated with the Delphix 5.0 release include:
- Selective Data Distribution: Organizations struggle to secure sensitive data in non-production environments, which represent up to 90 percent of the surface area at risk of data breach. With Delphix 5.0, customers can neutralize that risk by masking sensitive data in a production zone, then replicating the masked data directly to all non-production target environments.
- New support for IBM DB2: Delphix now supports IBM DB2 on IBM AIX and Red Hat Enterprise Linux. This helps customers deliver, manage and secure virtual data to accelerate projects for business-critical applications running on DB2 databases.
- Expanded support for Oracle E-Business Suite: Delphix 5.0 enables fast deployment of secure E-Business Suite environments with multi-node application tiers, enabling customers to reduce upgrade, patching and customization cycles.
Read more: http://www.delphix.com/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more