Cross channel analytics and marketing automation solution get updated
|Richard Harris in Analytics Monday, November 12, 2018|
Pyze introduces role based custom dashboards, integrated cross platform analytics, and trigger based marketing campaigns in a new update.
Pyze, who says they are now powering over 300,000 mobile / web apps, announced the general availability of its latest growth Intelligence platform release featuring, what they claim, is the most advanced cross channel analytics solution in the industry. The release also features customizable user dashboards, and a new user interface. Driven by customer demand, Pyze designed the new UI to accelerate understanding of user behavior across multiple different apps or channels, enable easier analytics and quickly act on the data to launch marketing campaigns.
Cross Channel User Insights
- Multi-dimensional analysis across apps, channels, and data sources
- On demand data visualization and data export
- Dynamic app groups that combine cross channel or app behavior for data analytics.
- Custom, role-based views for each user to showcase app or app group data metrics
- Ability to add any Data Insight or visualization to a Custom Dashboard
- Real time Dashboard loading powered by a robust back end system
Actionable Analytics Campaigns
- Trigger campaigns from Analytics Views
- Automated campaigns based on fine grained user actions or behavior
- Campaign triggers based on event imported using server-side data sources
“Customers no longer differentiate between channels as they conduct a transaction. For example, users often add items to shopping carts on the mobile app and then checkout on the web,” said Prabhjot Singh, founder & CEO of Pyze. “Marketing teams don’t have the tools to track holistic user behavior or execute campaigns across channels. Pyze now empowers Marketing and Product teams the ability to understand user behavior across all channels so they can understand holistic usage, conduct meaningful segmentation, orchestrate effective marketing campaigns, and build more engaging products.”
“Pyze enables our customers to understand the effectiveness of their affiliate programs by tracking end-to-end creation of carts curated by influencers and consumer purchases,” said Susan Akbarpour, founder & CEO of Mavatar, the leading blockchain powered marketplace and influencer attribution platform as-a-service. “The new capabilities introduced in this release will give our customers even more advanced solutions to understand user behavior and engage users of their services.”