ContainerX Releases New Integration with VMware's vSphere
|Richard Harris in Cloud Services Tuesday, February 16, 2016|
ContainerX has released a new beta integration with VMware’s vSphere into its container platform that is IT managed, with developer self-service using standard Docker CLI.
ContainerX offers a solution for multi-tenant container management, including orchestration, compute, network and storage management. ContainerX’s Elastic Container Clusters and Container Pools provide multi-tenancy and resiliency, elasticity and horizontal scalability for on-premise virtual machine-based clusters. ContainerX will be available in general availability in May 2016.
The ContainerX solution offers:
_ All-in-one platform: Bare metal and virtual machine, Linux and Windows, private and public cloud.
- Enterprise-grade management: Day-zero setup, seamless day-N operations, alerts, monitoring and analytics.
- Comprehensive solution: Ready-to-go package including orchestration, compute, networking and storage.
- Highly resilient: Protection from rogue containers crashing or starving other containers
multi-tenant and isolated – Container Pools with CPU, memory and network limits and access controls.
- Horizontally scalable: Scale-out platform with dynamic addition and removal of hosts
- Elastic Container Clusters: Patent-pending container technology that provides a highly resilient and elastic container infrastructure, as well as auto-scaling Container Pools based on CPU, memory limits and priorities.
Read more: http://containerx.io/
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more