Container World will take place next month at the Santa Clara Convention Center in California on February 16 – 18. The event provides education and insight into the cloud and container ecosystem, addressing the strategic implications of containers and the associated trends as they affect the cloud market.
The event clarifies the business impact of container technology currently taking place within enterprise IT. The two day event starts with a dedicated container training day offering insight into building and scaling with containers. Then on the second day the event brings together two streams of end user case studies from the business and IT decision makers investing in container technology and the technical teams rolling out containers into production.
The market use cases studies will delve into the impact containers are having on business’ speed and scale, workload management, security, storage, DevOps, continuous delivery, networking and NFV. The Container World will help attendees understand the container and cloud market roadmap and the changing face of data center technology that is being brought by containers, hybrid cloud adoption, microservices and the cloud native app.’
The event offers:
- A showcase on how to roll out containers into production and face security, storage and networking challenges.
- Clarification of the current trend on containers are being called Cloud 2.0 and why most vendors in the cloud ecosystem is announcing some kind of integration or support for containers, microservices and cloud native apps.
- A debate on the important issues surrounding not just container adoption, but the changing face of the data center.
- Pre-arranged client meetings, speed networking sessions and hosted lunch tables which allow attendees to directly ask future partners and customers.
- An expo with companies demoing their PaaS and other container innovations
- A one-day training course titled “Introduction to Docker” by InfoSiftr, a Docker authorized solutions provider and training partner of Docker.Read more: http://containerevent.com/
Are you paying more taxes than you have to as a developer or freelancer? The IRS is certainly not going to tell you about a deduction you failed to take, and your accountant is not likely to take the time to ask you about every deduction you’re entitled to. As former IRS Commissioner Mark Everson admitted, “If you don’t claim it, you don’t get it.
Get hands-on experience in performing simple to complex mobile forensics techniques Retrieve and analyze data stored not only on mobile devices but also through the cloud and other connected mediums A practical guide to leveraging the power of mobile forensics on popular mobile platforms with lots of tips, tricks, and caveats.
The Chirp GPS app is a top-ranked location sharing app available for Apple and Android that is super easy to use, and most of all, it's reliable.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.