Container World Examines How Containers are Changing the Face of the Data Center
|Stuart Parkerson in Events Monday, February 1, 2016|
Container World will take place next month at the Santa Clara Convention Center in California on February 16 – 18. The event provides education and insight into the cloud and container ecosystem, addressing the strategic implications of containers and the associated trends as they affect the cloud market.
The event clarifies the business impact of container technology currently taking place within enterprise IT. The two day event starts with a dedicated container training day offering insight into building and scaling with containers. Then on the second day the event brings together two streams of end user case studies from the business and IT decision makers investing in container technology and the technical teams rolling out containers into production.
The market use cases studies will delve into the impact containers are having on business’ speed and scale, workload management, security, storage, DevOps, continuous delivery, networking and NFV. The Container World will help attendees understand the container and cloud market roadmap and the changing face of data center technology that is being brought by containers, hybrid cloud adoption, microservices and the cloud native app.’
The event offers:
- A showcase on how to roll out containers into production and face security, storage and networking challenges.
- Clarification of the current trend on containers are being called Cloud 2.0 and why most vendors in the cloud ecosystem is announcing some kind of integration or support for containers, microservices and cloud native apps.
- A debate on the important issues surrounding not just container adoption, but the changing face of the data center.
- Pre-arranged client meetings, speed networking sessions and hosted lunch tables which allow attendees to directly ask future partners and customers.
- An expo with companies demoing their PaaS and other container innovations
- A one-day training course titled “Introduction to Docker” by InfoSiftr, a Docker authorized solutions provider and training partner of Docker.
Read more: http://containerevent.com/