Consolidation in the App Development Industry Continues as Appcelerator Purchases Singly
|Stuart Parkerson in Programming Tuesday, September 3, 2013|
Appcelerator and CEO Jeff Haynie have shown that they are not shy in doing what it takes to increase growth, including going outside the company to bring in complimenting assets.
With the purchase of Singly and its Data Fabric product, Appcelerator receives the opportunity to expand its app developer offerings by including API services that give developers a seamless approach to accessing and managing a variety of APIs.
Appcelerator’s Titanium open source development environment is used by more than 500,000 mobile developers and the addition of Singly should provide a more complete product offering.
Read more: http://thinkmobile.appcelerator.com/press-releases...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more