Connect 2016 Conference Will Focus on API Integration Initiatives
Wednesday, May 11, 2016
Connect 2016 will be held on May 21 - 25 in San Francisco at the Hilton Union Square. The event will focus on how to initiate API integration into business initiatives and provide exposure to using API connectivity tools to increase IT’s impact on revenue.
Connect 2016 is hosted by Mulesoft and offers 40 plus breakout sessions, hands-on training & certification, demos from MuleSoft and other API industry experts, customer case studies and more. Topics covered include APIs, IoT, mobility, microservices, security, and analytics. Keynotes will include presentations from the CEO of Splunk, CTO of Coca Cola, and CEO of Docusign.
Attendees will receive training on how an API-led approach provides companies with the ability to:
- Accelerate development of new products and services
- Drive innovation and fuel experimentation
- Monetize digital assets across channels and via APIs
- Launch mobile applications with seamless access to data
- Improve customer experiences through connectivity and legacy system modernization
Read more: http://connect.mulesoft.com/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more