Codeship Releases Free Version of its Continuous Delivery Platform
|Stuart Parkerson in Programming Thursday, July 17, 2014|
Codeship, which offers a continuous delivery platform, has released a freemium version offering an entry-level plan that lets developers access its full suite of capabilities at no charge.
Codeships continuous delivery platform acts as release engineers to help companies develop and release products quickly. Codeship turns a manual release process into an automated one by helping developers to test and deploy new software without taxing their own team or experiencing downtime.
The free program offers:
- 1 concurrent build
- 100 builds / month
- 5 private projects
- unlimited team members
Developers can sign up for Codeship Freemium at the link below. There is no limit on the free trial, and users can gain access to additional builds and premium support with Codeship Basic for $49 per month and Codeship Pro for $149 per month.
Read more: https://www.codeship.io/#technologies
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more