CloudBees Jenkins Platform Now Available in the Microsoft Azure Marketplace
|Richard Harris in Windows Mobile Thursday, June 16, 2016|
CloudBees has announced that its Jenkins Platform is now available in the Microsoft Azure Marketplace allowing DevOps teams to host Jenkins based continuous delivery (CD) processes in their existing Microsoft Azure environment.
With the pre-configured CloudBees Jenkins Platform for Azure, companies can use Azure can accelerate the delivery of their software including mobile, web, embedded and Internet of Things (IoT) applications. Through the use of virtual machines as Jenkins agents, Azure users get a Jenkins environment that is easy to operate and secure.
The CloudBees Jenkins Platform offers advanced analytics and an up-to-the-minute visual status of software delivery pipelines. With packaged configurations available for purchase, the Azure solution delivers a right-sized solution based on the customer’s need, while utilizing the elasticity of Jenkins agents within Azure.
Pricing via the Marketplace starts with a single user option at $.25 USD per hour or $1,850 per year, plus Azure consumption. Other configurations are available for teams of all sizes, as well as the option to use an existing CloudBees Jenkins Platform license purchased directly from CloudBees.
Read more: https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/marketplace/part...
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more