CAWorld 16 to Be Held in Las Vegas in November at Mandalay Bay
|Richard Harris in Events Monday, July 11, 2016|
CA Technologies annual conference will again be hosted at the Las Vegas Mandalay Bay on November 14 – 18 2016. Last year’s event saw over 5,000 CA customers, partners, analyst media and others gather together to learn more about the company’s transformation as it continues to hone the focus of its offerings around DevOps, Agile Management and Security disciplines across all platforms – mobile, mainframe, distributed and cloud.
CAWorld 16 attendees will have access to over 400 sessions as well as hands-on labs, product roadmaps, live demonstrations, and one-on-one technical meetings. All education classes are free as part of registration and includes access to a full catalog of self-directed learning courses.
The conference will be organized by six content areas:
- Agile Management
- DevOps: Agile Ops
- DevOps: API Management and Application Development
- DevOps: Continuous Delivery
- Mainframe and Workload Automation
A discount of $700 off the registration rate is available until September 16. Registration includes entry to the exhibition hall, conference materials and meals, plus attendance to all sessions, pre-conference education, keynotes and evening events. Previous attendees of the 2014 or 2015 CAWorld conferences can request an even deeper “Alumni” discount by emailing CAWorld16@travelhq.com.
Read more: http://www.ca.com/us/caworld.html
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more