Catavolt Launches Mobile App Development Platform Built Specifically for Manufacturing Organizations
|Richard Harris in Enterprise Sunday, November 16, 2014|
Catavolt has released a new codeless mobile app development platform built specifically for manufacturing organizations. With Catavolt’s platform, organizations can configure pre-built apps or create custom apps from scratch without any coding.
Each app created using Catavolt is fully native, which results in a user experience that requires little to no training to use, and the ability to use device features such as the camera, barcode scanning and GPS.
Catavolt’s “no data at rest” platform does not store, cache or replicate data in the cloud or on the mobile device. The platform provides centralized management for IT, including real-time access control and user management.
From supply chain to post-sale, Catavolt’s pre-built apps offer the following capabilities:
- Supply Chain: inventory control, real-time logistics scheduling, receipt acknowledgements
- Operations: manufacturing order tracking, scheduling visibility, plant floor management, quality control, asset tracking
- Fulfillment: logistics, route optimization, warehouse management and automation
- Sales and Marketing: 360-degree customer view dashboards, quoting and approvals, pricing analytics and competitive intelligence
- Post-sale: maintenance request and approvals, service manual access, warranty claims, performance management, safety and inspection reporting
- Administrative: executive dashboards, workforce management, expense and incident reporting
Read more: http://www.catavolt.com/