CA Technologies Releases Updates to Agile Management Platform
|Richard Harris in Agile Wednesday, June 15, 2016|
CA Technologies has released new functionality to its Agile Management portfolio that includes integrations between CA Project & Portfolio Management (CA PPM) and CA Agile Central (formerly Rally), a new persona-based approaches to PPM and IT Service Management (ITSM) with CA PPM and CA Service Management, and new features in CA Agile Central.
The integrated solution of CA PPM and CA Agile Central helps companies balance agility and governance by connecting the work of agile teams to the enterprise portfolio. New integrations between CA Agile Central and CA PPM allow the work development teams are undertaking in CA Agile Central to be visible to project managers in CA PPM, so resource allocations, funding, and progress of business deliverables are more transparent.
The new CA PPM solution gives project managers a way to connect with their teams through a new user experience. time entry and real-time support provide insights into how teams are executing against strategy, and enable project managers to keep team members motivated and drive better project performance.
CA Agile Central now offers enhanced capacity planning, team planning and release tracking. Key features include:
- Enhanced capacity planning enables businesses and engineering personnel to match business priorities to available team capacity so they can balance work allocation during planning.
- Team planning gives visibility into the prioritized set of features that teams will build. By providing context and empowering teams to plan their work, users create reliable release plans together.
- Release tracking provides visuals in real time for executing the work and release tracking progress.
CA Service Management allows service desk analysts to react and respond to high-priority work more quickly by providing them a way to prioritize work, and the context to make decisions which allows analysts to increase their first-call resolution rates. Updates to CA Service Management help address productivity demands, giving analysts a contextual understanding of the work that needs to get done and why.
Read more: http://www.ca.com/us/why-ca/agile-management.html
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more