Monday, July 20, 2015
With the update developers can download the schema of a form in JSON format and import it back into Contentstack. This feature provides the ability to introduce changes across several entries or forms, or simply keep backups of data.
New webhooks provide a way to integrate Contentstack with other applications which can be triggered for significant events on websites and provide notifications in a format understood by applications. Adding a trigger URL and specifying a condition will trigger the webhook.
A new interface will allow developers to view comprehensive records of all events associated with a website. The Audit Logs screen lists all events since the inception of the website. This allows site owners to monitor the activities of all collaborators on the website, along with the public IP from which they performed the action.
Read more: https://www.built.io/products/contentstack/overvie...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more