Bootstrap 3 Released
|Richard Harris in Mobile Tech Tuesday, August 20, 2013|
- New design and an optional theme!
- Mobile first and always responsive!
- Brand new Customizer!
- Better box model by default.
- Super-powered grid system.
- New Glyphicons icon font!
- Overhauled navbar.
- Modals are way more responsive.
- Added some components!
- Removed some components!
- More consistent base and sizing classes.
- Docs have been blown up, yo.
- Dropped Internet Explorer 7 and Firefox 3.6 support.
Read more: http://blog.getbootstrap.com/2013/08/19/bootstrap-...
Learn the best ways to organize your app development projects, and keep code straight, clients happy, and breathe a easier through launches.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.
How to create a profitable, sustainable business developing and marketing mobile apps.