Blueprint partners with Unified Compliance to offer UCF for a development environment
|Richard Harris in Enterprise Wednesday, November 30, 2016|
Blueprint and Unified Compliance have announced a strategic partnership that integrates the UCF Common Controls Hub compliance content with Blueprint’s requirements management and application delivery solutions. The combined Blueprint-Unified Compliance solution provides a comprehensive suite of pre-packaged requirements that address hundreds of regulations, standards, and frameworks.
Businesses face increasing security and compliance conditions that must be considered in software development projects. However, these non-functional requirements are too often missed during development, especially as organizations transition to Agile. This leads to software that does not meet business needs, as well as budget overruns and project delays. Prepackaged and consolidated regulatory information helps all stakeholders ensure compliance throughout the application development life cycle.
Blueprint’s regulatory accelerators, powered by Common Controls Hub content will:
- Ensure organizations can account for and validate that compliance needs are being met
- Consolidate hundreds of regulations into easy-to-understand Common Controls that can be reused across projects
- Build better alignment between Business and IT
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more