Blockchain gaming platform celebrates prelaunch
Thursday, April 5, 2018
The Chimaera blockchain game development platform celebrates their pre-launch. The platform will give game developers the tools to create decentralized blockchain apps with their own cryptocurrency to run transactions in the game.
“Our years of experience have resulted in some of the most innovative technologies in cryptocurrency that ensure safe trading and near infinite scalability,” said Chimaera founder, Andrew Colosimo. “We are confident that Chimaera will continue to reshape gaming as we know it around the world.”
The Chimaera blockchain exists to manage increasingly complex game worlds, as well as securing and simplifying the ownership, sharing, and trading of virtual assets.
The platform provides a wealth of tools and infrastructure for game developers to build their own blockchain-based games. In addition, developers can fully leverage the Chimaera technology to issue their own game currency that can be traded for ‘CHI’ (the reserve currency and “fuel” in the Chimaera ecosystem) or other Chimaera game coins and assets.
“This is just the beginning for Chimaera and we’re eager to see where we go in transforming the virtual gaming world,” said Colosimo.
Read more: https://chimaera.io/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more