Blockchain application platform Lisk announces AmpliFire event
|Freeman Lightner in Blockchain Wednesday, December 8, 2021|
The Blockchain application platform Lisk, announces the AmpliFire event that will include platform updates, new developments, how they are implementing Lisk Diamond, Lisk Mobile, Ledger hardware wallet support, and much more. It takes place on December 3rd in Berlin, and on YouTube.
Lisk will announce a variety of significant platform developments and updates at Lisk's AmpliFire event to coincide with the next phase of its interoperability roadmap. The event, which takes place in person in Berlin on Thursday, December 3rd, and on YouTube, will unveil improvements to the Lisk blockchain application platform as well as the ultimate vision for Lisk.
These platform updates will include the implementation of Lisk Diamond, the ultimate phase of the Lisk roadmap. This is the final step in offering interoperability with other Layer 1 blockchain protocols.
Blockchain application platform announcements
Among some of the announcements and updates to be unveiled at the AmpliFire event will be:
- Reinstallment of Ledger hardware wallet support: providing an added layer of security to store Lisk assets offline.
- Re-introduction of Lisk Mobile: making the Lisk wallet available on all smartphones, providing the perfect gateway to the Lisk ecosystem.
- An improved Lisk Developer Program to incentivize developers to build their own blockchain applications on Lisk.
- Upcoming online hackathons with diverse challenges to build blockchain applications with the Lisk SDK.
- A long-term partnership with WeAreDevelopers to contribute to an increased developer outreach.
Max Kordek, CEO and co-founder of Lisk, said: “Our mission with these platform updates is to provide the developer community with cutting-edge software solutions to leverage the enormous potential of blockchain technology. The combination of these platform developments and updates will set us on course to reach our major milestone in providing full-scale interoperability across the entire blockchain ecosystem.”
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more