BlackBerry 10.3 Devices Are Now Preloaded with Amazon Appstore
|Stuart Parkerson in BlackBerry Thursday, September 25, 2014|
The Amazon Appstore is now preloaded on BlackBerry 10.3 devices starting with BlackBerry Passport. This means that those people that are lucky (?) enough to be Blackberry Phone customers can access all of the apps in the Amazon Appstore.
For developers who are interested in publishing their app on BlackBerry devices via the Amazon Appstore and are an existing Amazon Appstore developer, all that is needed is to do is to have previously chosen to distribute the app or game on “Non-Amazon Devices.”
For existing BlackBerry developers who are new to the Amazon Appstore, you must register for a Amazon developer account and submit the app.
Read more: https://developer.amazon.com/appsandservices/commu...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more