Automatically generate network security intelligence with new tool
|Richard Harris in Security Monday, December 19, 2016|
Security Analytics that Border on Prescience
Panda Adaptive Defense represents a new security model that correlates data from multiple sources, and ART brings the capabilities of machine learning and big data to detect, analyze and prevent threats. By partnering with Logtrust, Panda was able to leverage a cloud-based platform capable of both collecting a wide range of data and rapidly analyzing large volumes of data in machine (sub-second) real-time.
Additionally, Logtrust's highly visual, customizable and intuitive interface affords the ability to:
- Easily create and configure dashboards with key indicators and adaptive search options
- Set default and custom alerts related to security incidents, risk situations, user access to critical information and application/network resource usage
A penetrating, holistic view of the vulnerability landscape
Because a massive amount of data is collected at endpoints, the solution provides capabilities to search for external and internal threats, diagnose critical vulnerabilities, and report and alert in real-time, so that businesses can immediately prevent or minimize attacks. Additional benefits of ART include the ability to:
- Perform Deep Forensic Analysis. Go back up to 6 years to correlate data from endpoints, identify the malware and pinpoint every place it has touched, and analyze the application's vulnerabilities.
- Completely Map All Vulnerabilities. Gain visibility into all machines, applications and elements running on any endpoint to assess vulnerability.
- Monitoring and Policies. Monitor and control use of corporate resources to determine if it is normal and expected, or a matter that needs to be addressed.
"Malware volume has grown exponentially, and the number of potentially vulnerable endpoints within an organization has proliferated, including data streams coming from IoT networks which may compose one of the most serious threats companies face," said Pedro Castillo, CEO, Logtrust. "The combined capabilities of Panda and Logtrust have allowed us to create a tool that applies real-time big data analytics to these endpoints, and stem attacks before they materialize."
The necessary steps to secure your environment for all of the components that are involved in a z Systems cloud infrastructure that uses IBM z/VM and Linux on z Systems.
Learn the best ways to organize your app development projects, and keep code straight, clients happy, and breathe a easier through launches.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.
How to create a profitable, sustainable business developing and marketing mobile apps.