Aqua Security Launches Container Security and Compliance Platform
|Richard Harris in Security Wednesday, May 18, 2016|
Aqua Security (formerly Scalock) has announced the availability of its Aqua Container Security Platform for securing containerized environments and providing control over the security and compliance posture of software containers.
The platform provides the ability to automate and improve container security and compliance posture, control user access, and monitor usage in real-time. It provides granular, context-aware container security. The platform supports Docker and Windows containers and is available for on-premises deployment.
The solution offers full visibility into container activity, allowing organizations to detect and prevent suspicious activity and attacks in real time. Integrated with container lifecycle and orchestration tools, the Aqua platform provides automated security while helping to enforce policy and simplify regulatory compliance.
Highlights of the platform include:
- Image assurance that includes both passive as well as active scanning, and continuously assures images integrity and enforces correct use.
- Fine-grained, role-based user access control that limits user access and type of access to specific containers, hosts, and applications.
- Full visibility, monitoring and audit trail for container activity, user access and host configuration changes.
- Automated security policies that provide an optimal security wrapper for containers and does not require manual intervention.
- Runtime protection that includes both real-time detection as well as prevention when container behavior breaks policy.
- Integrations with a variety of image registries, CI/CD tools, SIEM and analytics tools.
Read more: https://www.aquasec.com/