Aqua Security (formerly Scalock) has announced the availability of its Aqua Container Security Platform for securing containerized environments and providing control over the security and compliance posture of software containers.
The platform provides the ability to automate and improve container security and compliance posture, control user access, and monitor usage in real-time. It provides granular, context-aware container security. The platform supports Docker and Windows containers and is available for on-premises deployment.
The solution offers full visibility into container activity, allowing organizations to detect and prevent suspicious activity and attacks in real time. Integrated with container lifecycle and orchestration tools, the Aqua platform provides automated security while helping to enforce policy and simplify regulatory compliance.
Highlights of the platform include:
- Image assurance that includes both passive as well as active scanning, and continuously assures images integrity and enforces correct use.
- Fine-grained, role-based user access control that limits user access and type of access to specific containers, hosts, and applications.
- Full visibility, monitoring and audit trail for container activity, user access and host configuration changes.
- Automated security policies that provide an optimal security wrapper for containers and does not require manual intervention.
- Runtime protection that includes both real-time detection as well as prevention when container behavior breaks policy.
- Integrations with a variety of image registries, CI/CD tools, SIEM and analytics tools.
Read more: https://www.aquasec.com/
The necessary steps to secure your environment for all of the components that are involved in a z Systems cloud infrastructure that uses IBM z/VM and Linux on z Systems.
Learn the best ways to organize your app development projects, and keep code straight, clients happy, and breathe a easier through launches.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.
How to create a profitable, sustainable business developing and marketing mobile apps.