Appvance Launches PerformanceCloud Mobile App Testing Platform
|Richard Harris in Programming Tuesday, March 18, 2014|
Appvance has announced the availability of its PerformanceCloud(APC) beginning-to-end test system which mimics actual user interactions, including complex HTML5 and AJAX client-side code.
It is compatible with scripting languages such as Selenium for test methods, and includes Appvance’s UXAvatar technology, which allows complex sites and apps to be tested without coding. APC requires no installation and runs fully within a browser.
APC includes continuous integration with Jenkins, source code repository with GIT, svn, test management for Agile story mapping to test use cases with Rally, and Cloud/Grid automation with the clients to Amazon Web Services (AWS) built-in. APC solutions automate 100% of the Agile methodology.
Read more: http://appvance.com/apc-performancecloud-release/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more