Apps with Haptic Effects Are More Engaging Says Immersion, Maker of TouchSense SDK
|Richard Harris in SDK Wednesday, September 28, 2016|
How do you make your app or game stand out in the Google Play Store? Immersion claims that implementing haptic effects creates a more engaging experience for your users, resulting in longer time spent within in the app and high user retention! Mobile games that have included Immersion’s TouchSense Technology have seen 20% higher user retention and 24% more revenue per install.
It’s now easier than ever to add haptics to games and apps thanks to a new SDK from Immersion, just released.
The TouchSense SDK for Mobile Apps unifies the functionalities of Immersion’s TouchSense SDK solutions for Mobile Games and Mobile Video, to create a singular SDK that incorporates both into one, easy-to-use solution.
Included in the SDK:
- A consolidated tactile effects library featuring 30 of Immersion’s most popular pre-designed effects
- New SDK Previewer App – feel the tactile sensation before integration
- A decreased file size of the SDK to 300K
- Plug-in for popular developer platforms such as Unity
Read more: http://www.immersion.com/products-services/touchse...
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more