AppNeta Releases SaaS APM Solution to Support PHP 7 in Production
|Stuart Parkerson in Programming Thursday, February 4, 2016|
For web developers looking to take advantage of the blazing speed of PHP 7, AppNeta has releases its SaaS-delivered Application Performance Monitoring (APM) solution which supports PHP 7 in production. Developers can use AppNeta’s APM solutions to isolate and fix performance issues for environments created with the PHP 7 – the newest, highest-performing version of one of the most common languages on the Internet.
PHP 7 is the first major update in more than a decade and is up to twice as fast as PHP 5.6 (7.0’s predecessor) while also reducing memory usage by up to 50 percent. It also includes advancements such as the spaceship operator, scalar type definitions, and anonymous classes among others.
AppNeta new APM for PHP 7 solution provides developers with a platform to mitigate performance issues and receive deep visibility into the root of application performance issues, from the code-level through to the networks used to deliver them.
Read more: https://www.appneta.com/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more