Applitools announced free virtual event
Monday, April 5, 2021
Applitools has announced “Future of Testing: Mobile,” a free, live-streamed virtual event that takes place on April 8, 2021 starting at 9am Pacific Time.
Applitools announced “Future of Testing: Mobile,” a free, live-streamed virtual event dedicated to the current trends and innovations shaping mobile test automation. The event takes place on April 8, 2021 starting at 9am Pacific Time.
Throughout the last year, thousands of live participants have joined host Joe Colantonio and thought leaders from around the world to discuss and share technology, trends and success stories focused around software quality. This iteration of the popular event features presentations that aim to upskill developers, test engineers and QA professionals responsible for ensuring the delivery of quality mobile apps and experiences.
“Staying ahead of the curve is critical as technology is constantly changing. Quality leaders need to have a 360 degree understanding of the trends, technologies, and approaches available in order to be successful,” said Parasar Saha, Director of Quality Assurance at SOTI. “Applitools Future of Testing events provide the perfect balance, ensuring quality professionals are equipped with the knowledge they need to excel in today’s fast-paced app dev environment.”
The one day event features speakers from brands like Nordstrom, SONY PlayStation, ThoughtWorks, Very Good Ventures and more. Domain experts and test automation practitioners will lead sessions that cover the latest practices and tools in mobile testing, automation, release strategies and multi-platform integrations.
Keynote speakers include Jason Huggins, founder of Selenium, Appium, and Tapster Robotics, as well as Angie Jones, Principal Automation Architect and Senior Director at Applitools and Test Automation University.
"The Future of Testing: Mobile virtual event is an amazing opportunity to upskill the community on the latest frameworks, tools and strategies shaping mobile test automation,” said Angie Jones, Principal Automation Architect and Senior Director at Applitools and Test Automation University. “With compatibility and environmental stability a priority in the mobile testing space, it is important that we continue to improve testing efficiency and enable engineers to improve upon their own mobile test automation initiatives.”
Some of the exclusive, live stream content includes:
- Appium 2.0: What’s Next - Join Sai Krishna and Srinivasan Sekar, lead consultants at ThoughtWorks and contributors to the Appium project, to learn everything you need to know about Appium 2.0 - the first major release of Appium in 7 years.
- Expert Panel: State of Mobile Frameworks - Join a discussion on the latest trends with Appium, Espresso, and XCUITest. This candid conversation is perfect for any team researching mobile test frameworks and trying to understand the pros and cons of each.
- Let the Robots Test Your Flutter App - Paulina Grigonis, and Jorge Coca, of Very Good Ventures, discuss automation of mobile apps developed using Flutter—an open source UI software development kit created by Google to help develop applications across various platforms with a single code-base.
For more information and to register for the live stream, visit: https://applitools.com/future-of-testing-mobile-north-america/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more