Apple and SAP to Introduce New iOS SDK for HANA Cloud Platform
|Stuart Parkerson in iOS Monday, May 9, 2016|
Apple and SAP have announced that they are working together to create a new iOS SDK to leverage the SAP HANA Cloud platform.
The companies plan to introduce a new SAP HANA Cloud Platform SDK that will allow developers to build iOS apps for iPhone and iPad, based on SAP HANA Cloud Platform, SAP’s open platform as a service. These native apps will provide access to core data and business processes on SAP S/4HANA, while taking advantage of iPhone and iPad features like Touch ID, Location Services and Notifications.
A new SAP Fiori for iOS design language will take leverage the SAP Fiori user and a new SAP Academy for iOS is being created to offer tools and training for the partnership. Developers will be able to access the new SDK, design language and academy before the end of the year.
Read more: https://hcp.sap.com/index1.html
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more