Appirio Launches AppXpress iOS Mobile App Developer Crowdsourcing Platform
Thursday, May 28, 2015
Appirio has launched AppXpress, a new marketplace for businesses to build iOS apps using a global crowdsourcing community of 750,000 plus app developers, designers and UI/UX experts. Appirio created the iOS-focused AppXpress marketplace to give companies of any size a way to tap into the specialized talent.
AppXpress serves as a self-service solution that walks a customer through the initial stages of the mobile application development process. It takes a customer’s idea for a mobile app and within days or weeks converts it into a viable design mockup or clickable prototype to see how an app will look and feel before moving on to full production.
AppXpress is facilitated through the Appirio Services Platform and competition-based crowdsourcing to guide a customer through the process, delivers multiple options so the best ideas rise to the top, and the customer only pays for the results they use.
Read more: https://appxpress.com/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more