AppGyver Integrates DreamFactory REST API to Turn SQL Databases Into Apps
|Richard Harris in HTML5 Monday, December 28, 2015|
AppGyver has integrated DreamFactory's REST API backend with its Composer 2 drag-and-drop app builder, expanding the app building platform’s ability to create apps with a secure connection to existing backend data sources. DreamFactory is an open-source platform that allows developers to turn various data sources like SQL and Mongo databases into REST APIs.
The DreamFactory backend provides a middle application layer to connect front-end apps developed with Composer 2 with existing enterprise databases, as well as with data feeds from web services. With the Composer 2 drag-and-drop interface, companies can build and distribute apps around business data for iOS, Android and web apps from the same project.
Read more: http://www.appgyver.com/partners/dreamfactory/
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more