App Developers Can Now Sign Up for Samsung Developers Conference
|Stuart Parkerson in Events Tuesday, August 27, 2013|
You can expect a lot of cross platform/HTML5/Tizen topics as the manufacturer looks to expand its reach with developers. It will introduce new SDK’s and other tools and expand on opportunities to develop apps for its mobile and smart TV offerings. Also offered will be sessions on the Samsung Service Platform and services APIs including ChatON, Group Play, Samsung AdHub, and Context Aware.
Read more: http://www.samsungdevcon.com
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more