Apmato Makes it Possible For Anyone To Easily Develop an App!
Thursday, October 24, 2013
Apmato, an online service that allows anyone to build native multi-platform applications, was showcasing its solution for the first time in the United States at GMIC 2013 in San Francisco this week. This service empowers users to create, manage and publish mobile applications without any programming knowledge and will allow businesses to have their own white-labeled mobile presence at a much lower cost.
With Apmato it is possible to create a wide variety of content-based apps such as conference guides, city guides, hotel and restaurant information, mobile portfolios, apps for museums as well as apps for sports clubs or other associations, to name a few. Apmato creates real native apps for iOS and the Android platform without the need to code. A highlight of the service is Apmato uptodate, which allows users to update their app's content at any time after the app has been published. At launch time, the app connects to the Apmato server and downloads the update. After that, the app is again usable completely without an internet connection.
Read more: http://www.apmato.com/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more