Another Positive Sign for Windows App Development as Windows Phone Store Arrives on App Annie
|Stuart Parkerson in Windows Mobile Wednesday, January 8, 2014|
Windows continues to gain traction in the mobile industry. Last year at this time the vast majority of app development industry providers concentrated on iOS and Android with Windows Phone an afterthought. Now that Microsoft has proven itself as a serious mobile player with staying power those providers have had to readjust their thinking.
And so App Annie is the latest to join ranks and has released the beta version of its Windows Phone Store tracker. Developers can now view the top 500 apps on the Windows Phone Store dating back to December 24th 2013 and will now be tracking the Windows Phone Store data monthly.
App Annie has also added a new level of analysis with cross-country rank history for Store Stats. This new feature lets users zoom in on any app’s ranking in up to 10 countries on the same graph. The company has also added some toggles that allow developers to easily turn off/on different countries and categories – offering the ability to view only what’s relevant.
For more information visit the link below.
Read more: http://blog.appannie.com/cross-country-rank-histor...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more