Amazon Guarantees App Developers $1.50 CPM for Banner Ads in March and April
Tuesday, February 4, 2014
The Amazon Mobile Ads service has announced that it is guaranteeing $1.50 cpm (up to 2 million impressions per app per month) on banner ads during March and April 2014 for serving mobile ads through the Amazon Mobile Ad Network.
To qualify for this offer, developers will need to integrate the Amazon Mobile Ads API into their apps and send the first ad request between February 3rd and April 30th, 2014.
Developers with existing apps already sending ad requests do not qualify, however those existing developers who integrate the Amazon Mobile Ads API into another app for the first time will qualify. Qualifying apps may be distributed through other Android stores as long as they are also distributed through Amazon.
To qualify for the program developers should download the latest version of the SDK. Then integrate the Amazon Mobile Ads API in a qualified app and send the first ad request between February 3rd and April 30th, 2014. Developers who have yet to submit an app to Amazon can test an app using their updated testing service and submit it to Amazon for free.
For more information visit the link below.
Read more: https://developer.amazon.com/public/community/post...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more