Amazon Appstore comes to Japan
Wednesday, November 28, 2012
Japan welcomes the arrival of Amazon as a new choice for an Android tablet portal. The giant in online retail announced earlier today that customers in Japan can now access content for their Android devices and Kindle Fire products.
Amazon Appstore details for Japan include:
- Localized content and a localized mobile store
- Popular Amazon Appstore features like the “Free App of the Day”
- The ability to buy an app or game once and enjoy it across Android devices including Kindle Fireand Kindle Fire HD tablets, which are available for pre-order now at Amazon.co.jp.
Read more: http://www.androidguys.com/2012/11/28/amazon-appst...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more