Amazon App Developers Say the New Developer Select Program Works
|Richard Harris in Marketing & Promotion Wednesday, February 12, 2014|
Read more about the ADS program – which is designed to get developers noticed and promote their mobile and web apps to new customers, boosting sales and revenue, as well as what developers Vector Unit, Reliance Games, and SquareHub had to say about the program, on the Mobile App Distribution Blog.
Hopefully this sort of discovery program will catch on with Apple and Google soon :)
Read more: https://developer.amazon.com/public/community/blog
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more