Altova MobileTogether 2.0 Now Lets You Submit Directly to the App Stores
|Richard Harris in Enterprise Tuesday, December 1, 2015|
Altova has released version 2.0 of its MobileTogether mobile development framework for creating for multi-platform, data-centric apps. This latest version now gives developers a new option called AppStore deployment, which lets them submit the created app directly to the app stores on a number of platforms.
The new AppStore deployment adds to MobileTogether’s existing Instant Deployment process for publishing of apps that developers can deploy from MobileTogether Designer to MobileTogether Server. Users get access to the app when they connect to a company’s server using the universal MobileTogether Mobile App, which is downloaded from their app store of choice.
The new AppStore deployment option is for customer facing apps or apps where strong brand recognition is desired. It allows companies to deploy a single app with a custom name, splash screen, and home screen logo by compiling the code generated by MobileTogether and submit it to the respective app stores.
Other New Features in MobileTogether 2.0 include:
- Support for additional back end data formats including REST and SOAP Web services, JSON, and Firebird databases.
- New MobileTogether Server licensing option allows customers to purchase per-core licenses for MobileTogether Server, in addition to purchasing per-device licenses. This enables customers to select the server licensing option that is best suited for their app deployment scenario.
- Parallel processing of multiple solutions allows users to run more than one solution at a time, enabling them to switch back and forth between them as needed.
- Signature/sample drawing control adds support for in-app signatures and simple drawings.
- Windows 10 support
Supported platforms include Android, iOS, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Phone 8 and HTML-5 Browser Based Client.
Read more: http://www.altova.com/mobiletogether.html
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more