AIOps+ platform updates
Monday, February 4, 2019
FixStream enhances it's AIOps+ platform for autonomous IT operations with advanced AI, multi-layer correlation, and seamless integration with New Relic, ServiceNow and Cherwell.
FixStream, a pioneer in AIOps+ solutions for Autonomous IT Operations, introduced an advanced version of its product, the AIOps+ platform to quickly detect, predict and resolve business issues across an enterprise’s entire hybrid IT environment.
FixStream’s new 9.0 release offers advancements in event and ticket intelligence, correlation of business transactions and applications with infrastructure, and seamless integration for Cherwell and ServiceNow service management (ITSM) customers to better detect changes and patterns affecting application health, reduce noise, and decrease the time to troubleshoot issues. As a result, teams can resolve issues faster than ever before to increase revenue, profitability and customer satisfaction.
“Unlike other AIOps tools that don’t correlate data across the stack, FixStream AIOps+ platform delivers superior prediction accuracy by creating a 100% accurate inventory, correlating millions of data points across all domains, and then applying powerful machine learning across the entire stack,” said FixStream’s founder and CEO Sameer Padhye. “With our AIOps+ platform, IT operations, application and business operations can predict outages with 90%+ probability, and achieve MTTR in minutes, not hours and days.”
New 9.0 features include:
- Advanced event & ticket intelligence to reduce noise by 40%. FixStream’s new advanced AI capabilities offer operational noise detection and prediction through event suppression, ticket suppression and event clustering. IT can now reduce the number of tickets by 40% and reduce the MTTI significantly.
- Multi-layer correlation - FixStream now offers out-of-the-box integration with Application Performance Management (APM) products like New Relic to correlate business transactions with applications and infrastructure. IT organizations can now leverage FixStream to correlate business transaction and application performance information from New Relic APM tool with infrastructure data, helping them to quickly detect issues impacting the application uptime, irrespective of where the problem originated.
- Seamless integration with Cherwell and ServiceNow. FixStream now provides advanced CMDB/ITSM integration for better and faster detection, prediction and resolution of issues using the popular ServiceNow and Cherwell ITSM and CMDB platforms. Companies can now get more accurate inventory and automated CMDB updates to gain deep infrastructure visibility with reliable data. FixStream also offers change management integration and auto-ticketing features for ServiceNow customers.
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more