Adobe metaverse innovations and integrations
Wednesday, March 16, 2022
Adobe metaverse innovations have landed across the Adobe Creative and Experience Cloud. The new integrations will position brands like Coca-Cola to succeed in the metaverse. Adobe also announced a beta of the Adobe Substance 3D Modeler, which will make 3D creation more powerful and accessible.
Adobe unveiled new innovations and integrations across Adobe Experience Cloud that empower brands to succeed in the metaverse and drive personalization to make the digital economy personal.
- Advanced AI Features: Driving growth requires business-changing customer insights that can power personalized experiences. Artificial intelligence (AI) innovations in Adobe Experience Cloud, powered by Adobe Sensei, Adobe’s AI engine, allow businesses to drive significant revenue growth by helping them personalize content, predict revenue and customer behavior, and transform data into actionable insights.
Adobe metaverse innovations and immersive experiences
- Metaverse and Immersive Experiences: New integrations across Adobe Creative Cloud and Adobe Experience Cloud are fueling the creation and delivery of immersive experiences, to position brands like Coca-Cola, Epic Games, NASCAR, NVIDIA, and more to succeed in the metaverse. Among these innovations is the launch of the Adobe Substance 3D Modeler in beta that makes 3D creation and sharing more accessible and powerful than ever. Adobe will preview the cutting-edge immersive tools as part of its Sneaks programming on Wednesday.
- Adobe Experience Cloud for Healthcare: Healthcare is personal, and the experience should be too. With Adobe Experience Cloud for Healthcare, healthcare enterprises can design and deliver more personalized digital experiences, empowering consumers to actively manage their own health.
- Expansion of Ecosystem with New Partners and Developer Tools: Adobe announced a significant expansion of its partner ecosystem that’s creating expanded opportunities for its technology and solution partners and developers, including Walmart, FedEx, PayPal, The Weather Company, and more. New capabilities in Adobe Experience Cloud are available for customers to deploy today, including buy online pick up in-store, free two-day shipping, and payment services.
- Adobe Digital Economy Index: Adobe’s latest Digital Economy Index shows that after two years of the pandemic, U.S. consumers spent $1.7 trillion online, $609 billion more than the two preceding years combined. Read more here.
Adobe CEO Shantanu Narayen and President Anil Chakravarthy will speak alongside additional speakers from Nike, Walgreens Boots Alliance, The American Red Cross, and more. Ryan Reynolds, Allyson Felix, Chrishell Stause, and more will join Summit this year with Kristen Bell hosting this year’s Sneaks, showcasing Adobe’s latest innovations.
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more