Adobe Launches New Cloud Based Mobile App Marketing Services
Friday, November 8, 2013
Among the cloud based services offered through the program are app analytics, app experience targeting based on GPS location, and audience testing. The services are integrated with the recently introduced Adobe Analytics and Adobe Target and additional support services including Adobe Campaign and Adobe Experience Manager are to be released in 2014.
According to Adobe, “The technology was also designed to enable marketers to truly tailor app content to the specific activity, time and location of individual users across a wide range of app categories including retail, entertainment, travel, broadcast and Adobe Digital Publishing Suite (DPS) publications.”
Adobe Mobile services supports native apps across iOS, Android, Windows Phone 8, BlackBerry 10, Windows 8 and Mac OS X as well as hybrid apps created with Adobe PhoneGap and HTML5. The service can also used across digital magazine, newspaper and corporate publications apps created with Adobe Digital Publishing Suite.
For more information visit the link below.
Read more: http://www.adobe.com/solutions/digital-marketing.h...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more