ADM Weekly News Roundup For December 7th, 2013
|Richard Harris in Mobile Tech Saturday, December 7, 2013|
From the Editors Desk
The December issue is here and we invite you to check it out! There are several editorials in this issue geared towards our end of the year thoughts, and need to know info to help you launch into 2014 wtih a bang! Speaking of, we are gearing up for our first event coming in February; Apps World North America in San Francisco and it is looking to be a huge event already, with over 8000 app developers attending! We have a special opportunity for anyone wanting to get involved so pleae inquire on the website about how you can be a part of our presence there.
Stay warm everyone! It's 1 degree here - yes 1!
Top Stories for the week of 12/7/2013
|Monetizing Your App with Game Offers|
Passion is without doubt the main driver of a developer’s motivation to build great and beautiful apps. This passion will keep you awake at night and fuel the creativity and hard work necessary to the completion and perfection of a beautiful product.However, passion is not enough. And although you may not be in the game for this reason in the first place, the bottom line is what it is: successful mobile monetization is paramount in order to keep shipping further creative projects. In HitFox Group CEO Jan Beckers’s words, “Monetization is survival.” To be honest, since the launch of the various app stores a few years ago, the media and industry spotlight has been cast mostly upon the fi... full story
- Genuitec Releases MyEclipse 2014 IDE for Java, Java EE and Mobile App Development
- App Annie Releases Q3 Portable Gaming Report; Shows iOS App Developers Still Make More in Gaming Revenue
- Hacker League Acquired by Intel Subsidiary Mashery
- FileMaker Introduces FileMaker 13 Enterprise Development Platform for iPad, iPhone, Windows, Mac and the Web
- Extreme Reality’s Extreme Motion SDK Comes to AngelHack Free
- Is The Apple App Store Only Showing Top 200 Apps by Category Now?
- Perfecto Mobile Offers Full Functionality and Support of Android 4.4
- ironSource Adds New kudosKit App Monetization Tool
- FTC to Discuss Emerging Consumer Privacy Issues in Spring 2014 Seminars
- Juniper Networks Unveils SDK for Virtual Private Network (VPN) Connectivity for Enterprise Mobile
- Reports Surface that Google Will Allow Developers to Port Apps to iOS and Android from Chrome
- Zend Releases Zend Server 6.2
- Monetizing Your App with Game Offers
- Mobile Testing Firm Perfecto Mobile Offers App Developers Extension to Eclipse
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more