Accenture Launches New Cloud Based Enterprise Analytics Platform
|Richard Harris in Enterprise Monday, July 13, 2015|
Accenture has introduced the Accenture Insights Platform, a cloud-based, end-to-end enterprise analytics solution comprised of an integrated suite of technologies, consumption-based commercial arrangements, and enterprise support offered as an Analytics-as-a-Service solution.
The platform has a preconfigured, industrialized end-to-end architecture that typically can be provisioned within 24 hours and should generate initial actionable analytics insights in weeks. Centralized cloud management capabilities are provided via the Accenture Cloud Platform, a multi-cloud management platform.
The new analytics service offers the following:
- A platform which ingests, stores and analyzes data.
- A catalog of industry, domain and client-centric applications, including the advanced analytics applications developed through the Accenture Analytics Applications Platform.
- Data visualization, data science, insight execution, and data management services.
- Enterprise strength security and 24/7 support.
Read more: https://www.accenture.com/us-en/insight-accenture-...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more