Abercrombie and Fitch integrates with Venmo
|Christian Hargrave in Business of Apps Wednesday, August 8, 2018|
Venmo mobile and online payment will be integrated with Abercrombie & Fitch to provide customers with the option to pay for products through users' Venmo accounts.
Abercrombie & Fitch Co. announced its integration with Venmo and beginning August 7th, Venmo will be among the payment options in the customer's shopping bag on both the Abercrombie & Fitch and Hollister iOS and Android Apps. A&F Co. is the first specialty retailer to offer customers the ability to purchase products directly though their Venmo account.
“We are excited about our Venmo integration, as we know Venmo is an increasingly popular payment option among our millennial and Gen Z customer bases. As a company, we aim to provide engaging, seamless brand experiences, from product discovery through to checkout and fulfilment; adding Venmo as a payment option supports that goal, and is a powerful addition to our popular, highly-rated apps,” said Joanne Crevoiserat, Chief Operating Officer of Abercrombie & Fitch Co.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more