Unity to Host Women in Gaming Educational Workshop Series
|Richard Harris in Game Development Thursday, May 12, 2016|
Unity has announced the launch of a "Women in Gaming" workshop series that includes female leaders and executives offering their views on best practices for strategic thinking, influencing, and career navigation.
Each event will feature game industry leaders who will share experiences and provide insights and tips they’ve gathered on a topics geared towards helping women improve their strategic thinking, influence, and career navigation in the gaming industry.
The five events taking place in 2016 will be held in the following cities:
- June 1, 2016: Amsterdam (as part of Unite Europe)
- June 20, 2016: San Francisco, CA
- July 28, 2016: Shanghai
- September 22, 2016: San Francisco, CA
- Early November, 2016: Los Angeles, CA (as part of Unite LA)
All events are open to public but will have limited seating.
Read more: http://blogs.unity3d.com/?p=36944
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more