Ultra Engine AI features released in update
Friday, February 2, 2024
Ultra Engine released it’s 0.9.3 update, with improvements in usability, over 60 bug fixes, all-new AI features that make it easier for game developers, new commands, new tools for C++ and Lua, new effects, and tons more.
Ultra Engine 0.9.3 is here, with usability improvements, bug fixes, and new AI-powered features to make game development easier. You can get a discount now in the Ultra Engine store or on Steam all week.
Ultra Engine bug fixes, new AI-powered features, and more released in 0.9.3 update
- Object creation has been overhauled with a more visual approach that lets you easily select the object you want to add to the scene.
- You can also insert a new object into the scene tree, under the selected node, or in the scene root.
- A new component creation tool simplifies new component creation for C++ and Lua.
- A new smoked glass effect will appear behind some windows. Besides looking great, this provides additional visual cues about the transparency of an image or model. It's disabled by default, so just go to the Tools > Options menu and you'll see an option to enable this effect.
- AI-powered features are now available on the Steam build with support for text-to-image and seamless texture stitching.
- Additionally, more than 60 bug reports have been resolved since the initial launch.
- New commands: Camera::SetOrder, Camera::SetSweptCulling
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more