Ruxit Managed Platform Offers OnPremise Monitoring Solution
Friday, October 30, 2015
Ruxit’s new “Ruxit Managed” application performance management (APM) platform offers a new managed service that is designed for organizations that cannot deploy cloud solutions because they need to keep data on-premises.
Ruxit Managed is an expansion of the company’s SaaS offering which offers artificial intelligence-based full-stack digital performance monitoring, combining website availability and performance monitoring, application performance management, physical and virtual server monitoring, cloud metrics and cloud monitoring.
The on-premise APM solution is targeted to industries including healthcare, banking, insurance and finance which have stringent regulatory requirements in place requiring all data to be held on-premises.
Highlights of Ruxit Managed include:
- Full Ruxit SaaS feature set while meeting company regulations or policies to keep data on-premises.
- Companies get started in minutes and have access to customizable dashboards to drill into their applications’ health metrics, without having any of their data in the cloud.
- Managed securely by Ruxit Mission Control for low TCO.
- Scales to millions of monitored entities by adding nodes dynamically.
- Multi-tenancy for providing private SaaS digital performance monitoring services on-premises.
Read more: https://ruxit.com/managed-trial/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more