Planview releases update to Innotas Project Portfolio Management
|Richard Harris in Enterprise Friday, October 7, 2016|
Planview recently released a new version of the Innotas Project Portfolio Management (PPM) solution that features a built-in integration with the Projectplace work collaboration tool and a significant enhancement to the Innotas user experience.
This is the first product release since Planview acquired Innotas and represents an accelerated advancement of their cloud-based IT project portfolio management offering.
The new Innotas Project Portfolio Management (PPM) solution gives Enterprise Project Management Office (EPMO), PMO, project managers and team members the market-leading project portfolio and resource management capabilities of Innotas along with the team-centric collaboration and Kanban-based task management capabilities of Projectplace.
The new Innotas user experience includes:
- Streamlined User Interface - Features a modern, flat design with improved graphical layouts and additional configurability for individual users. Fewer clicks to get to relevant information saves project managers time that can now be spent on higher-value tasks.
- Self-Service Administration – Empowers organizations to configure their Innotas deployment, reducing the time to implement and allowing for streamlined use cases that are customer-specific and drive user adoption.
- New Reporting Functionality – Enables reporting at the organization, team or department level, helping to improve communication with stakeholders. Audit history reporting and enterprise permissions are now also integrated into the solution.
Read more: http://www.planview.com/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more